Monday, January 9, 2012

Te-BOW

I had such an awesome weekend!!
First of all:
She is ours now :)
New car!! Well new to us!! I have been dreaming of this day for years. My truck only has 250,000 miles on it....possibly time for an update!

Secondly:



In the event that you have been living under a rock...the Broncos won!  Mile High Magic is BACK! I was so excited yesterday. I mean... giddy with excitement. That is...until the TV totally blanked out for about ten minutes. I'm surprised the drywall survived. I thought Ty was going to punch a hole through the wall. Seriously DISH? In the middle of the playoff game?! All was resolved (except the DVR is broken--SIGH) and we didn't miss a single major play. Phew.

We also had such a nice evening Saturday with both sets of parents, Ty's brother and his family, and grandma celebrating our birthdays!! It was so nice. I love spending time with family.

Finally,


I took the kids for a walk yesterday. I only had to clean up after Chaps two times in thirty minutes. Charly only dumpster dived one time for a discarded piece of pizza. Classy all the way.


If you have to be at work... might as well enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car, I LOVE THE 4runner! I have one from 2000 and I think 4runners are the best care ever. So reliable, great looking, efficient and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I am so excited to have it!! In LOVE so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Car! I love it. i could not believe the huge game last night! AND Beating the STEELERS makes me so happy!Hope the magic continues in New England!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, I thought my husband was going to bring the house down Sunday with Tebow. I'm sure the neighbors heard how excited he was.

    ReplyDelete