Friday, November 11, 2011

Buckets of Lists

Goals
Today I have been thinking a lot about goals. Dreams translate into goals.  A catch-phrase of late is, “Bucket List.”  I haven’t really created a “Bucket List” ….however mentally, I have things I want to check off the list.  I thought I would share a few today. If not for fun, then for holding myself accountable.
Bucket List by CC (in no particular order):
Run a marathon (duh that one had to be on there)
Marathon Bucket List: NYC, Boston, Rimrock, Denver, Vegas

 Become a mommy
Win a major rodeo
Take my husband to NYC
Take my husband to Europe..he has no desire…but he WILL J
Surf
Do something that involves jumping off something…you know…skydiving, bunji jumping, whatev.
Spend a week in New England in the Fall. Eat crab and lobster daily.

Host Thanksgiving at my house
Inspire someone to make a lifestyle change (for their health)
---there are many, many more… just top of mind stuff today.
On a different note, I went to spinning again yesterday.  Success! It turns out running five miles before spinning is not the greatest idea (like I did last week). Last night’s class was motivating and I had the stamina to make it through to the end and do everything the instructor asked of me. There were two husband and wife pairs in class….which got me thinking… I wonder if I could talk Ty into coming with me…..but then I woke up.
Fellow blogger, RunEatRepeat is hosting a Pile on the Miles challenge for November. I was pretty sure I was going to rock this challenge.  I added my weekly total of 12 today and saw other people had weekly totals of 32. 40. 27…etc… It is November people! Slack off! Eat cake and candy!  Rat bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment