Saturday, June 23, 2012

10 Miles and a Year of Marriage



Monday June 11, we celebrated our first year of marriage. How did that happen already? What a wonderful day that was.
A little frozen wedding cake...

The following Monday, my sister-in-law and I hiked an 8 mile round trip out-and-back called Bridge of Heaven. I seriously cannot believe I live in this place and get to play in my "backyard" anytime I want. #blessed

Ty has been out of town for a few days and I have had to keep the dogs outside while I am at work. This is super stressful for me.....like a mom sending her kids to daycare. The neighbor was complimenting the little dogs the other day and I was just sure he was going to steal one while I was away... so far so good. Two more days to go. :)

Finally....the best news of all. I was able to meet the running group for the first time today. I ran ten miles with them like it was nothing. All of a sudden I am running again? Somehow? With caution.....but.....ten miles? My inner running goddess is doing backflips.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding picture! 10 miles?! Hooray-that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I ran 10 miles Sunday and felt amazingly alive in the running world! So glad you're back it is such a huge boost!!!

    ReplyDelete