Wednesday, November 2, 2011

T-Shirt Junkie

I am a quack. Seriously. I created this blog about running and I have yet to set out on a run this week. But it’s all good. I plan on going home again tonight, putting on my favorite t-shirt, warm pj pants, and snuggling up with my husband who plans on running away for a week (hunting camp).  Speaking of the t-shirt… I LOVE this shirt.

Considering UW is my alma-mater… and this shirt just has a coolness factor. It’s soft. It fits me perfectly. And I basically wear it every night to bed when it is not in the wash. That is not an exaggeration.  Sometimes I wear it out in public too, and for some reason, it causes people to ask me about Wyoming. ALL. THE. TIME.  I don’t mind.
Speaking of Wyoming… it looks like Wyoming outside today. Although this is the kind of snow storm Wyoming gets in July.  It is small and whimpy.


The guy in the middle is from Wyoming

Back to running…I planned out my next three runs this morning while I was taking a shower (it’s a talent I have—planning my life while showering) . So hold me accountable would ya??  I am hoping to do my favorite loop tomorrow.. four miles from my house. Great views. I sound like a commercial for a real estate company. Anyway…. I’ll try to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment